Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Henry is the most honest and hardworking mechanic that I've ever met...After the first visit, I knew I had found my mechanic...He goes above and beyond to run tests to ensure that he fixes your car the right way the first time. He even went to bat for me with the parts manufacturer to have a faulty part covered under a warranty that had expired. I probably couldn't tell you how much time and money he has saved me. He was even nice enough to call my dad to explain the repairs as I'm not well-versed in car mechanics. Henry comes with my highest recommendation if you're looking for a skilled, friendly, and honest mechanic in the Orlando area.
This may not sound like a big deal but they did exactly what they said they would do. Gave me an estimate. It was accurate. Gave me a time they would contact me regarding the work being complete. They had it done right when they said they would. The job they were to do was done exactly as specified. No surprises. Just honest work.