- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Henry is the most honest and hardworking mechanic that I've ever met...After the first visit, I knew I had found my mechanic...He goes above and beyond to run tests to ensure that he fixes your car the right way the first time. He even went to bat for me with the parts manufacturer to have a faulty part covered under a warranty that had expired. I probably couldn't tell you how much time and money he has saved me. He was even nice enough to call my dad to explain the repairs as I'm not well-versed in car mechanics. Henry comes with my highest recommendation if you're looking for a skilled, friendly, and honest mechanic in the Orlando area.
This may not sound like a big deal but they did exactly what they said they would do. Gave me an estimate. It was accurate. Gave me a time they would contact me regarding the work being complete. They had it done right when they said they would. The job they were to do was done exactly as specified. No surprises. Just honest work.